Sales Account Manager
Flexcompute is a cutting-edge technology startup that specializes in ultra-fast simulation technology. Our products are utilized by companies in designing and optimizing technology products, with applications ranging from designing airplanes and cars to wind turbines and quantum computing chips. Our customer base includes both household names and startups in emerging industries. Our company was founded by world-renowned leaders in simulation technology from Stanford University and MIT. Backed by top VC firms, we are poised to disrupt the billion-dollar engineering simulation industry with our fast-growing trajectory.
We are looking for a Sales Account Manager who will take charge of creating new business opportunities, closing new accounts, and ensuring customer success.
The ideal candidate will be motivated and self-driven, have an entrepreneurial and creative mindset, possess a proven track record of over-achievement, and be prepared to sell complex enterprise deals. We encourage only the best and brightest to apply for this exciting opportunity to help shape the future of technology.
The candidate will be responsible for leading outbound sales activities, establishing new accounts, and maximizing the company’s revenues. Specific responsibilities include:
- Conducting market research to identify potential customers and create new business opportunities
- Prospecting and generating leads to ensure a proper pipeline size and market coverage
- Ensuring customer satisfaction as the primary point of contact
- Developing and delivering sales presentations and proposals to prospective customers to effectively communicate the company’s capabilities and value propositions
- Developing and executing sales strategies to achieve sales targets and revenue goals
- Negotiating contracts and agreements with customers
- Maintaining accurate records of customer interactions and sales activities in a CRM system
- Building long-term relationships with customers to advance repeat business opportunities
- Attending industry events and conferences to network and generate leads
- Providing input and feedback on marketing materials and campaigns to ensure they align with sales strategies and customer needs
- Representing customer needs and goals within the company to provide feedback and insights for new product development
- Motivated and self-driven individual
- Entrepreneurial and creative mindset
- Proven track record of meeting or exceeding quotas
- Skilled at generating new business and acquiring new clients
- Excel in navigating complex enterprise deals
- Experience with goal-oriented, metrics-based sales approaches
- Strong and persistent negotiation skills
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
- Fast learner and tech-savvy
- Bachelor’s degree in a STEM or business-related field
- Experience selling Software as a Service (SaaS)
- Experience in Computer-Aided Design (CAD) or Computer-Aided Engineering (CAE) software and services
- Experience in Electronic Design Automation (EDA)
- Experience in Photonics and Electromagnetic Simulations
- Experience with Customer Relationship Management (CRM) software
If you’re interested in joining Flexcompute, even if your skills and background don’t fit an open position exactly, please send your application.