We are looking for a motivated business generalist to work in the executive office. The candidate will assist across a wide variety of tasks and projects. This position requires the candidate to have an undergrad degree in a technical field (STEM) to appreciate the nuance of technology. It also requires the candidate to have business training or experiences with strong interests in marketing, business development, and finance. The position exposes the candidate to all aspects of business operation in a fast-growing technology startup, from marketing campaign to product development, from developing strategic partnership to fund raising. The position directly reports to the CEO. This is a remote position.
- Overseeing staff / internal operations. Communicate with cross functional teams to establish and streamline business priorities and system workflows across organization
- Special projects as assigned, such as strategic initiatives in marketing, fundraising and business development
- Use qualitative and quantitative skill set to create key analysis to influence and execute on operational decisions
- Lead and help on critical projects for leaders across the company, requiring the candidate to quickly learn new subject matters and create priorities in an ambiguous situation
- Provide support and review of company marketing efforts
- Collaborate with the operations team on marketing, accounting, and recruiting
- Frequent travel expected
- Undergraduate degree from a top program in Science, Technology, Engineering, or Math (STEM)
- MBA or demonstrated business experience
- Demonstrated experience in marketing, operations, and finance
- Detail oriented, fast learner, self starter
If you’re interested in joining Flexcompute, even if your skills and background don’t fit an open position exactly, please send your application.